Some of my favorite songs

Here we go, the songs that I listen to and the ones that I wanted to play on guitar.

Guns n' Roses
Sweet child o' mine
Patience
Don't cry
Knockin' on heaven's door
Welcome to the Jungle
November Rain

Linkin Park
Numb
In the end
Lying from you
New Divide
Leave out all the rest
Crawling

Metallica
Nothing else matters
One
Unforgiven
The day that never comes

Iron maiden
Dance of death
Fear of the dark
Different World

The Eagles
Hotel California

Nirvana
The Man who sold the world
Smells like teen spirit
Come as you are
About a girl

Pink Floyd
Wish you were here
Comfortably Numb
Shine on you crazy diamond

Led Zeppelin
Stairway to Heaven
Good times bad times

Pearl Jam
Last kiss

Bryan Adams
Summer of 69
The Best of me

Creed
My sacrifice
One last breath
With arms wide open
Guys, do let me know your favorite songs.



Check out the below blog if you love traveling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Guitar Lesson

Guitar | Basic Chords